Copyright © 2014 Solo Akuma Law. All Rights Reserved.
External links are provided for reference purposes. Solo Akuma Law is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
To strive for excellent and precision at all time
with stamina and flexibility to the benefit of
clients with a wide range of skills and attaining
professional distinction and efficiency.
B.L Nigerian LAW School (2007)
LL.B (Hons) Abia State University, Uturu (2005)
Bethel Junior Seminary, Owerri (1999)
- Corporate and commercial practices.
- Environmental law.
- Energy, Oil and Gas services.
- Telecommunication and Information Technology.
- Commercial Arbitration, Mediation, Conciliation and Dispute Resolution.
- Criminal law, Economic and Financial crimes.
- Banking and Financial services.
- Constitutional, Electoral laws and practices.
- Land and Real Estate matters.
- Capital Market processes, Privatization, Mergers and Acquisition, etc.
- Transnational Commercial law.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Association of Professional Negotiators and Mediators (APNM)
PROFILE OF Emmanuel N. Ukaegbu Esq.